The Lasting Change
Research that seeks to better understand the mediators of professional fulfillment, resilience, and mental wellness.
About this study
We invite you to participate in a one-year research study that aims to broaden our understanding of how health behavior change is initiated and maintained in the long term.
We are looking to better understand the mediators of professional fulfillment, resilience, and mental wellness, and look for their bio-signature in the human body.
To enroll in this study you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live in the US and speak English
- Not have any physical or mental condition that limits the ability to participate in the study (e.g., answering e-questionnaires and wearing an electronic device)
- Not be pregnant
- Not have any terminal illness
- Not be participating in any other clinical study focusing on psychological or behavioral intervention
- Participate in the upcoming DWD (December 2nd – 7th, 2022)
What you will do
- Participate in the study two weeks before the seminar and up to one year upon completion of the seminar
- Wear a smartwatch throughout the length of this study
- Answer psychological surveys
- If you you agree to participate in a sub-group, you will provide blood microsamples, saliva and stool
Contact our research team.
Secure & Convenient
All the testing will be done from your home with no need for physical visits.
Your privacy is critical to us, we will use high safety measures to protect it, and all your data will be de-identified..