Longitudinal profiling of personal home and work exposomes
Longitudinal profiling of personal
home and work exposomes
About This Research Study
We seek to identify and evaluate the environmental and workplace exposures using comprehensive exposome analysis methods and the combination of metabolomics data to identify occupational exposures that may impact human health.
What will I do?
- Place 3 exposometers at home (in your bedroom or living room, kitchen and outdoor) and 1 in your office – 4 times for 2 weeks at a time;
- Submit a blood sample every 4 months;
- Participate in this study for 1 year (2 weeks every 4 months).
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for the study, you must:
- Live in the US territory.
- Read and understand English.
What will I receive?
You may keep a summary of your own exposure results, though there is no compensation for this study.
Reach out to our study team if you have questions:
For complaints, concerns, or participant’s right questions, contact 1-866-680-2906.